Guide to Drug, Alcohol & DNA Testing
Anglia DNA Services Limited is an independent UK laboratory specialising in Drug, Alcohol & DNA Testing for legal and non legal cases (Peace of Mind Paternity cases).
Over the last 10 years, the company has developed a reputation for its innovation and excellence in scientific services. Flexible, quality assured testing services using the latest scientific technology ensures value for money, speed of service and total client care.
One of the UK's leading accredited laboratories in this field, we are relied upon by many local authorities and law firms throughout the UK to ensure that results meet court deadlines
Anglia provides full case management and offers a Sample Collection Service throughout the UK and routinely handles cases involving clients across the world.
- A UKAS Accredited Testing Laboratory No 2699 to ISO 17025
- Accredited by the Ministry of Justice to carry out parentage tests directed by the civil courts in England and Wales under Section 20 of the Family Law Reform Act 1969.
- Sample Collection Service available throughout the UK.
- Extensive network of samplers worldwide
- Standard 5 day turnaround
- DNA Express Testing Services;
72 hour, 48 hour, 24 hour and same day (8 hour)
- Personal Services; each case is assigned to a dedicated team member, who manages this case from Start to Finish
- Direct Contact with our scientists
- Results reported in a clear and easy to understand language.
- Accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to conduct CPD courses.
- No hidden charges and split invoicing free of charge.