Court-Directed DNA Tests - Information for Solicitors and Local Authorities
Anglia DNA is accredited by
- UKAS accredited testing Laboratory No 2699 to ISO 17025*
- Ministry of Justice to carry out parentage tests directed by the civil courts in England and Wales under Section 20 of the Family Law reform Act 1969.
ISO 17025 is the international standard for sibling, maternity and paternity tests.
For a DNA test to be valid for court, a strict chain of custody must be maintained. All our DNA mouth swab samples must be taken by a Registered GP or nurse or a member of the Anglia DNA Sampling Team.
Anglia DNA services is pleased to provide you with a Sample Collection Service available throughout the UK, Europe, and across the World.
Our Samplers are highly trained and fully equipped to obtain hair, urine, oral fluid and blood samples for Drug & Alcohol Testing.
Mouth swabs samples are obtained for DNA testing.
What are the advantages of our service?
- Our sampler's can attend appointments with individuals, either in their home, prison, your offices or at a required location.
- Arranged on your behalf at no extra cost.
- Flexible service to meet tight deadlines.
Other Sample Collection Options
- General Practitioners - providing the most cost effective solution for the taking of DNA mouth swab samples.
- Laboratory Sampling - sample appointments with our technicians in our own laboratories.
- Worldwide Network - extensive, network of samplers available to assist in the collection of samples.
- Private Clinics & Nurses - Network of experienced samplers delivering a fast turnaround service.
Each time you instruct a case with us, it will be assigned
to a dedicated team member, who will arrange the necessary appointments for
sampling on your behalf, saving you valuable time.
View our price list or download an order form
DNA Tests Available
- Paternity / Maternity Test
- Sibling DNA Test
- Uncle/Aunt/Nephew/Niece Grandparent DNA Test
- Y-Chromosome DNA Test
- Twin Zygosity Test
- Single Person Profile
* For a full schedule of UKAS accreditation for IDNA Genetics (t/a Anglia DNA Services) please see this pdf.